Tuesday, November 10, 2009

New Tires - Yokohama AVID H4S

I finally got around to buying new tires for my 2007 Civic Si. After much research and shopping around for a tire that was going to best suit my needs (without breaking the bank), I decided on a set of Yokohama AVID H4S.

So far, I am really impressed with just about every aspect of the tire, and there is a world of difference between them, and the factory equipped Michelin Pilots.

It's a rather good-looking tire as well :)

AVID H4S Features and Specifications:
  • Stock Size: 215/45 HR17
  • UTQG Ratings: 500/AA/A
  • Weight, per tire: 23.6 lbs
  • Overall Width: 8.4 inches
  • Overall Diameter: 24.7 inches
  • Tread Width: 7.1 inches
  • Tread Depth: 10/32 inch
Download the Yokohama AVID h4S Brochure!

Photo of the tires installed on the car:

No comments: