Sunday, September 7, 2008

Si Performance and Handling Upgrades

I may as well make a wish list for the parts I want for my 2007 Civic Si Coupe..
All prices are either from CorSport or SCTuned (priced and available as of today)
  • Fujita Short Ram Intake - $209 (SCTuned)
  • Vibrant Race Header w/High Flow Cat - $643 (SCTuned)
  • Vibrant Streetpower Cat-back exhaust - $483 (SCTuned)
  • Power Rev Racing (P2R) Throttle Body Spacer w/2 gaskets - $120
  • Ingalls "Stiffy" Engine Torque Dampener - $150
  • CorSport Short Shifter & Aluminum shifter cable bushings - $95
  • Progress front sway bar - $136 (SCTuned)
  • Progress rear sway bar - $140 (SCTuned)
  • CorSport rear lower tie bar - $69
  • Eibach Pro Kit springs (1" drop front/rear) - $219
  • Samco Silicone hose set - $129
So, about $2,300.00 worth of performance and suspension goodies that i'll be working towards in coming months...  All of which should make my Si even more fun to drive!  With everything said and done, I'm hoping for about a 40 horespower gain overall (including gains fom switching to royal purple), a firmer suspension, and much tighter shifts.

Eventually, I'll want the hondata reflash to really take advantage of the other mods and increase my useable power band, but I'm not too keen on voiding my warranty just yet.

No comments: